As a business owner, facility manager or property owner, you understand the importance of having your space clean. At the same time, the importance of having a professional cleaning company. This means doing a bit of research with the aim of locating and hiring a professional, reputable and superiors cleaning service. However, the challenging thing is identifying the best. With the tips below, you should be confident that you will make the right choice.
1. Well Established And Experienced Company
It is important to focus on companies that are:
- Well-Established – This means selecting a cleaning business that has been in the business for several years. This means that have a client base, reviews, the skills, and the equipment to handle any cleaning task.
- Qualified And Experienced – This means selecting a company that can clean the type of building or space you are responsible for. It does not matter if it is an institute, industry, office, commercial building or others.
Whatever the service you need, consider going for a company that will help you create a customized cleaning routine just for you.
2. The Services Offered
Apart from basic dusting and vacuuming, what more can they do? Well, it should be in a position to offer the following:
- Power Washing
- Special event cleaning
- Hard floor cleaning (Strip & Wax)
- Commercial Carpet and Upholstery cleaning
- Touchpoint cleaning
It is important to look for a company that is in a position to offer different cleaning services that will meet your day-to-day needs or seasonal cleaning needs.
3. Company Staff Training Requirements
The cleaning company you choose should be in a position to provide complete training for new employees. At the same time, have continuous education systems for the team on latest cleaning processes, techniques, and equipment. Moreover, how to apply or follow safety and health protocols for new equipment.
4. Certification And Standards
It is vital to ensure that the cleaning company maintains the highest standards of excellence as well as they are certified. Similarly, professional commercial cleaning company should be bonded and insured.
On the other hand, communication is paramount, and it should be easy. Some companies prefer using online-based software like the CleanTelligent to input cleaning information and schedule. This will include the time and date of completion, work order, and inspection results. If there is a problem, live response lets the cleaning company to take instant action.
5. The Importance Of Green Cleaning
It is wise to know if the cleaning company is committed to green cleaning. Green cleaning means taking a rounded approach to cleaning buildings. It simply means caring for the building, Its surroundings, and the overall environment, by using eco-friendly and healthier practices and materials; such as:
• Packaging and products that meet the set safety and health criteria
• Microfiber technology to extend the life of scrubbing pads
• Equipment that limits noise pollution